Keto Condiments Recipes
Everything’s better with bacon! And butter. This spicy combo pairs perfectly with a juicy steak, chicken, or grilled vegetables.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
2 g net carbs | 1 g fiber | 31 g fat | 3 g protein | 296 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 10 + 5 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 130 g butter, at room temperature
• 2 (60 g) shallots, finely chopped
• 55 g bacon, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
• 1 tsp tomato paste
1. Fry shallots and bacon in a frying pan on medium-high heat until the bacon is crispy.
2. Let cool and combine with the butter, tomato paste, and basil.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. If you wish to use the mixture immediately, pour it into a small container and put it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until it solidifies.
Feel free to make a big batch and store it in the fridge. It will stay fresh for at least one week.