Keto Condiments Recipes
A little guacamole just makes life better. This foolproof recipe is perfect for a snack with veggies or on top of grilled chicken or burgers. A must for your low-carb stable!
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
5 g net carbs | 8 g fiber | 21 g fat | 3 g protein | 234 kcal
Prep Time: 15 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 2 (400 g) ripe avocados
• ½ (55 g) white onion, grated or finely chopped
• ½ lime, the juice
• 1 (110 g) tomato, diced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 60 ml (4 g) fresh cilantro
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• salt and pepper, to taste
1. Peel the avocados and mash with a fork.
2. Add the onion, lime juice, tomato, olive oil, cilantro and garlic.
3. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
For an even quicker guacamole, crush 2 ripe avocados with a fork, add 2 tablespoons sour cream, lime juice and salt. Avocado with a spoonful or two of salsa can also be a tasty shortcut.