Keto Condiments Recipes
Bold. A bit spicy. Homemade deliciousness in a jar. Yes, it’s Tex-Mex seasoning of which we speak! This amazing mixture has just the right amount of kick… and contains zero sugar and artificial flavorings. Who’s ready for Taco Tuesday?
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
8 g net carbs | 7 g fiber | 3 g fat | 4 g protein | 78 kcal
Prep Time: 5 min | Easy | 1 Serving
• 1 tbsp chili powder
• 2 tsp paprika powder
• 2 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp onion powder
• ½ tsp chili flakes
• ½ tsp dried oregano
• ½ tsp ground black pepper
• 1 pinch ground cinnamon
• 1 pinch ground cloves
• 1 tbsp sea salt (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until thoroughly blended. Pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
2. If you use whole seeds, grind in a grinder either in advance or when cooking.
3. Keep the spices in a dark, dry and cool/room temperature place. Small tin cans are great.
4. Make a big batch to last for 4–6 months; after this the spices will lose some flavor and color. They won’t go bad, but will just be less powerful.
We used dried garlic flakes, but you can also use garlic powder. Adding salt, or not, to your spice mix is a matter of choice.