Keto Desserts Recipes
Berries and Whipped Cream
The most popular low-carb dessert ever? It could be this one. A handful of berries with whipped heavy cream. It tastes delicious and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
6 g net carbs | 5 g fiber | 29 g fat | 3 g protein | 308 kcal
Cooking Time: 10 min | Easy | 1 Serving
• 140 g fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
• 160 ml heavy whipping cream
• ¼ tsp vanilla extract
1. If you are using frozen berries, let thaw at room temperature. Fresh berries are also best if they are at room temperature.
2. Whip the heavy cream fluffy, until soft peaks form. It should not get grainy or too firm. Add the vanilla towards the end.
3. Serve immediately with the berries.
Raspberries are low in carbs, while strawberries and blueberries contain more carbs. The nutrition calculation is based on raspberries.