Keto Desserts Recipes
Pure vanilla love. Amazing buttercream flavor. Fabulous creaminess. This keto buttercream will make you reach for your favorite dessert, and guild the lily of flavor town!
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
1 g net carbs | 1 g fiber | 46 g fat | 1 g protein | 417 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 5 + 10 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 230 g unsalted butter, at room temperature, divided
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp erythritol (optional)
1. Brown 1/4 of the butter in a small sauce pan until it turns amber in color, but without burning it.
2. Pour the browned butter in a beaker and whisk in the rest of the butter bit by bit with a hand mixer until fluffy.
3. Add cinnamon, vanilla and optional sweetener towards the end.
Add flavor to the cream with anything you want – cocoa powder, cardamom, ground coffee, orange, or lime zest. Or even fresh fruit like raspberries or blueberries. Make this dish your own!