Keto Desserts Recipes
Low-Carb Coconut & Chocolate Pudding
Do you want dairy-free chocolate pudding? It’s relatively low in sugar, all from the very dark chocolate. It’s not for every day, but it can be a good dessert option for special occasions.
Recipe & photo by Åse Falkman Fredrikson
7 g net carbs | 2 g fiber | 22 g fat | 3 g protein | 234 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 10 + 10 min | Medium | 6 Servings
• 400 g unsweetened coconut milk, canned
• 2 egg yolks
• 85 g dark chocolate with a minimum of 80% cocoa solids or sugar-free dark chocolate
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add coconut milk and egg yolks to a sauce pan and stir to combine. Place over medium low heat and let simmer while stirring for 10 minutes.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to a bowl.
3. Add the vanilla and pour the coconut milk on top. Let stand for a while so that the chocolate melts.
4. Whisk the batter and pour into glasses.
5. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.