Keto Desserts Recipes
Creamy. Avocado-tastic. Banana-rific. This trifle is loaded with coconut flavor and only 8 grams of carbs per serving. How much do you want this low-carb dessert right now? The answer, a lot.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
8 g net carbs | 7 g fiber | 33 g fat | 4 g protein | 356 kcal
Prep Time: 20 min | Medium | 4 Servings
• 1 (200 g) ripe avocado
• ½ ripe banana
• 180 ml coconut cream, unsweetened
• 1 tbsp lime juice and some of the zest
• 1 tbsp erythritol (optional)
• 1 tbsp vanilla extract
• 85 g fresh raspberries
• 55 g pecans, preferably roasted
1. Mix avocado, banana, coconut cream, lime, sweetener (if you are using any), and half of the vanilla in a small bowl using an immersion blender or just a fork.
2. Mix the berries with the remaining vanilla in a separate bowl.
3. Fill nice glasses or dessert bowls with alternating layers of the two mixtures.
4. Place a frying pan over medium-high heat and add the nuts. Roast until golden brown. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
5. Top the dessert with roasted nuts and serve.
Add flavor to the coconut and avocado batter with some cinnamon, cardamom or perhaps cocoa and coffee powder. This trifle creates the perfect backdrop for tons of sweet and savory combinations! Serve in a clear glass for a gorgeous presentation.