Keto Drinks Recipes
Coffee with Whipped Cream
Prepare for an elevated coffee break. Position whipped cream, with just a touch of vanilla, atop your favorite brew. We’re crushing hard on this keto-approved treat.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
2 g net carbs | 0 g fiber | 21 g fat | 2 g protein | 207 kcal
Prep Time: 5 min | Easy | 1 Serving
• 240 ml coffee
• 60 ml heavy whipping cream
• ¼ tsp vanilla extract
• cocoa powder or ground cinnamon (optional)
1. Make coffee as usual.
2. Whip the cream with a little bit of vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
3. Add coffee to a big cup or mug. Add a dollop of cream on top and an optional sprinkling of cocoa powder or cinnamon.
4. Serve immediately, preferably with a few of your favorite nuts on the side.
If you want to transform this drink into a low-carb dessert, just add a small piece of dark chocolate, with a cocoa content of at least 70%, to the bottom of your cup before you add the coffee. By the time you’re finished drinking, you’ll find a delicious piece of melted chocolate. Keep a spoon within reach!