Keto Drinks Recipes
Fresh, cold water—pure and beautiful. When you are in the mood for a little something extra, without added calories, we’ve got just the thing. Try elevating your water to another level by adding fruit, berries, or herbs. Refreshing, tasty, and close to 0 carbs!
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
0 g net carbs | 0 g fiber | 0 g fat | 0 g protein | 0 kcal
Prep Time: 5 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 950 ml fresh, cold water
• flavoring of your choice, for example fresh raspberries or fresh mint or sliced cucumber
• 475 ml ice cubes
1. Pour fresh, cold water into a pitcher.
2. Add flavoring of your choice and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Possible additions include berries, fruit, fresh mint, or citrus fruits like orange, grapefruit, lime and lemon in thin slices. Cucumber is another classic with a neutral but refreshing taste.
4. Just a few slices or pieces will flavor an entire pitcher.
The fruit, berries and herbs should preferably be organic and thoroughly rinsed. Enjoy!