Keto Drinks Recipes
Low-Carb Ginger Smoothie
A filling keto smoothie that also soothes the belly? Yes, please! This one is dairy-free and made with creamy coconut milk. Mix up a big batch for the whole family. Simple. Delicious. Low carb.
Recipe by Fanny Lindkvist | Photo by Naomi Sherman
3 g net carbs | 1 g fiber | 8 g fat | 1 g protein | 83 kcal
Prep Time: 5 min | Beginner | 2 Servings
• 80 ml unsweetened coconut milk or coconut cream, canned
• 160 ml water
• 28 g frozen spinach
• 2 tsp grated, fresh ginger
• 2 tbsp lime juice, divided
• grated fresh ginger, for serving
1. Add the coconut milk or coconut cream, water, spinach, and grated ginger into a blender. Also, add half of the lime juice. Increase the amount of lime juice to taste, after blending together until smooth.
2. Sprinkle with some grated ginger and serve. So tasty!!
Prep your smoothies ahead of time to ease the morning rush. They last in the fridge for up to 2 days. Use an air tight lid and remember to shake well before drinking!