Keto Drinks Recipes
Low-Carb Vegan Vanilla Protein Shake
Healthy, protein-packed, and dairy-free, this delicious and filling creamy vanilla shake is great for a fast start to your day. Just blend and go! Or, with this shake as the base, try different tasty additions to the mix to shake up your tastebuds.
Recipe & photo by Naomi Sherman
8 g net carbs | 4 g fiber | 34 g fat | 28 g protein | 449 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 5 + 5 min | Easy | 1 Serving
• 120 ml coconut milk
• 120 ml unsweetened almond milk
• 1 tbsp almond butter
• 28 g frozen cauliflower rice, raw
• 4 tbsp pea unflavored protein powder
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.
Try different flavors
Use this vanilla shake recipe as a base and try adding these ingredients for different versions:
• Cocoa powder
• Fresh mint and spinach
• Brewed espresso or strong black coffee
• Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
• Blueberries (fresh or frozen)