Keto Breakfast Recipes
Boiled Eggs with Mayonnaise
Egg lovers, gather around! This recipe is so simple, so tasty… and just what your body needs to feel satisfied. Pair with some ripe avocado, our homemade mayo, and it’s instant keto.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
1 g net carbs | 0 g fiber | 30 g fat | 13 g protein | 332 kcal
Cooking Time: 10 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 8 large eggs
• 120 ml mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
• 100 g green asparagus (optional)
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Optional: Make tiny wholes in the eggs using an egg piercer. This helps prevent eggs from cracking while boiling.
3. Carefully, place the eggs in the boiling water.
4. Boil the eggs for 5–6 minutes for soft-boiled eggs, 6–8 minutes for medium-boiled, and 8–10 minutes for hard-boiled eggs. Meanwhile set aside a medium-sized bowl, filled with ice water.
5. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the eggs to the ice water bath and chill for 5-10 minutes, to cool the eggs. Peel, and serve with mayonnaise.
Enjoy your eggs with some fried asparagus and/or avocado and homemade mayonnaise. Another super-simple option is to eat the boiled eggs with butter. Mash them together in a small bowl. Add some fresh herbs if you are in the mood.