Keto Breakfast Recipes
Classic Bacon & Eggs
One of the all-time best keto breakfasts ever! Step up your bacon and eggs game with this mouth-watering version. Gauge your hunger meter and enjoy as many eggs as you need to feel satisfied.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
1 g net carbs | 0 g fiber | 32 g fat | 20 g protein | 377 kcal
Cooking Time: 10 min | Beginner | 4 Servings
• 8 eggs
• 260 g bacon, in slices
• cherry tomatoes (optional)
• fresh thyme (optional)
1. Fry the bacon in a pan on medium high heat until crispy. Put aside on a plate. Leave the rendered fat in the pan.
2. Use the same pan to fry the eggs. Place it over medium heat and crack your eggs into the bacon grease. You can also crack them into a measuring cup and carefully pour into the pan to avoid splattering of hot grease.
3. Cook the eggs any way you like them. For sunny side up — leave the eggs to fry on one side and cover the pan with a lid to make sure they get cooked on top. For eggs cooked over easy — flip the eggs over after a few minutes and cook for another minute. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and fry them at the same time.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
Step up your bacon game with organic bacon if you can find it… it is tastier and has fewer additives.