Keto Breakfast Recipes
Crispy Bacon & Kale with Fried Eggs
It’s brunch o’clock! Here’s probably one of the easiest and quickest brunch recipes ever, so you can make the most out of your weekend. Crispy bacon and kale, sunny side up.
Recipe by Megha Barot & Matt Gaedke | Photo by Jill Wallentin
1 g net carbs | 7 g fiber | 28 g fat | 18 g protein | 346 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 5 + 20 min | Easy | 2 Servings
• 110 g bacon, chopped into bite size pieces
• 350 g kale, chopped
• 2 eggs
• salt and pepper
1. Place bacon in a large pan and fry over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until crispy. Set bacon aside.
2. Next, add the kale to the pan, season with salt and pepper to taste and combine well. Cook for a few minutes, then remove from pan.
3. In the same skillet, crack the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Fry for a few minutes, until they reach the desired consistency.
4. Layer each plate with kale, topped with bacon, and finish with the egg on top.