Keto Breakfast Recipes
Keto Coconut Porridge
Feel like hot cereal this morning? For satisfying, warm-in-the-belly comfort food, check out this keto delight. Pure happiness in a bowl!
Recipe by: Fanny Lindkvist | Photo by Naomi Sherman
4 g net carbs | 5 g fiber | 48 g fat | 9 g protein | 481 kcal
Cooking Time: 10 min | Easy | 1 Serving
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 tbsp coconut flour
• ¼ tsp ground psyllium husk powder
• ¼ tsp salt
• 28 g butter or coconut oil
• 4 tbsp coconut cream
1. In a small bowl, combine the egg, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder and salt.
2. Over low heat, melt the butter and coconut cream. Slowly whisk in the egg mixture, combining until you achieve a creamy, thick texture.
3. Serve with coconut milk or cream. Top your porridge with a few fresh or frozen berries and enjoy!
Serve together with two hard-boiled eggs to add some more protein.
If you find yourself with leftover coconut milk, put some into your next smoothie. It will thicken it up a bit and make it richer and more filling.
This is a breakfast idea from Fanny Lindkvist, who runs a popular Swedish blog and the Instagram account LessCarbs.