Keto Breakfast Recipes
Keto Egg Muffins
One of the best time-saving keto breakfasts of all time, hands down. Delicious, savory egg muffins are convenient, easy to make, and perfect for on-the-go adults and kids! Make ahead of time, and revel in your preparedness!
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
2 g net carbs | 0 g fiber | 27 g fat | 21 g protein | 335 kcal
Cooking Time: 5 + 20 min | Easy | 6 Servings
• 2 (30 g) scallions, finely chopped
• 140 g cooked bacon or salami, chopped
• 12 eggs
• 2 tbsp red pesto or green pesto (optional)
• salt and pepper, to taste
• 350 ml (170 g) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Line a muffin tin with insertable baking cups, or grease a silicone muffin tin with butter, or use a non-stick muffin tin (two muffins per serving).
3. Add scallions and the cooked bacon or salami, to the bottom of the tin.
4. Whisk together the eggs, pesto, salt, and pepper, until combined.
5. Pour the egg mixture on top of the scallions and meat. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
6. Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on the size of the muffin tin.
Kids love these cheesy muffins. Perfect for a lunchbox! Can be eaten hot or cold. Prepare a big batch and store in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze them.