Keto Breakfast Recipes
Keto Frittata with Fresh Spinach
This gorgeous dish looks beyond impressive, yet is amazingly simple to make! Spinach, eggs, sausage or bacon, and veggies magically combine into a divine feast for the eyes…and the tummy. It’s keto gold!
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
4 g net carbs | 1 g fiber | 60 g fat | 27 g protein | 669 kcal
Cooking Time: 10 + 35 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 140 g diced bacon or chorizo
• 2 tbsp butter
• 230 g (1.8 liters) fresh spinach
• 8 eggs
• 240 ml heavy whipping cream
• salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×9 baking dish or individual ramekins.
2. Fry the bacon in butter on medium heat until crispy. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
3. Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into baking dish or in ramekins.
4. Add the bacon, spinach and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until set in the middle and golden brown on top.
Try serving with shredded green or red cabbage on the side, with a homemade dressing. Delish!