Keto Breakfast Recipes
Low-Carb Baked Eggs
A perfect low-carb marriage of eggs and beef… yes, please! Whip up this tasty gem anytime—breakfast, lunch, or dinner—and dig in.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
1 g net carbs | 0 g fiber | 37 g fat | 41 g protein | 509 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 5 + 10 min | Easy | 1 Serving
• 85 g ground beef or ground turkey or ground pork, use left-overs or cook it any way you like.
• 2 eggs
• 120 ml (55 g) shredded cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Arrange cooked ground-beef mixture in a small baking dish. Then make two holes with a spoon and crack the eggs into them.
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
4. Bake in the oven until the eggs are done, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Let cool for a while. The eggs and ground meat get very hot!
This is a perfect recipe for that leftover hamburger you weren’t quite sure what to do with. Multiply the recipe by the number of people and you’ll have dinner for the whole family. Voila!
Pair it with a crisp, crunchy, green salad with fresh herbs and avocado. Or try it with this scrumptious homemade mayonnaise (made without soybean oil and additives).