Keto Breakfast Recipes
Scrambled Eggs with Spinach & Smoked Salmon
What’s a classic breakfast combination that stands the test of time? Why eggs, spinach, and smoked salmon! It works for eggs benny and baked eggs, but the fastest and easiest low-carb way to get this tasty combo? A lightning-fast keto scramble. Dig in.
Recipe by Jill Wallentin | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
2 g net carbs | 1 g fiber | 32 g fat | 18 g protein | 368 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 3 + 5 min | Easy | 1 Serving
• 1 tbsp butter
• 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
• 2 eggs
• salt and ground black pepper
• 28 g (220 ml) baby spinach
• 28 g smoked salmon or cooked bacon
1. Heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the baby spinach and fry until soft.
2. Add the cream and let it bubble for a couple of seconds until creamy. Crack the eggs straight into the pan and stir so everything gets well incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Keep stirring until it’s cooked just the way you like it.
3. Put the scrambled eggs on a plate and serve them together with smoked salmon or bacon.