Keto Meal Recipes
Keto Shrimp & Artichoke Plate
Real Food on a plate. Shrimp. Eggs. Spinach, artichokes, and sun-dried tomatoes. Mayo. Because a keto dinner doesn’t have to be complicated.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
7 g net carbs | 7 g fiber | 46 g fat | 37 g protein | 635 kcal
Cooking Time: 5 + 10 min | Beginner | 2 Servings
• 4 eggs
• 300 g cooked and peeled shrimp
• 400 g canned artichokes
• 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
• 4 tbsp mayonnaise
• 475 ml (60 g) baby spinach
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• salt and pepper
1. Begin by cooking the eggs. Lower them carefully into boiling water and boil for 4-8 minutes depending on whether you like them soft or hard boiled.
2. Cool the eggs in ice-cold water for 1-2 minutes when they’re done; this will make it easier to remove the shell.
3. Place eggs, shrimp, artichokes, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach on a plate.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
For the best flavor, buy your artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.