Keto Meal Recipes
Low-Carb Garlic Chicken
Get your garlic on with this lively low-carb roasted chicken dish! The marinade is also chock-full of lemon and fresh parsley, flavors that we believe make the world’s yummiest keto low-carb dinner.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
3 g net carbs | 1 g fiber | 39 g fat | 42 g protein | 540 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 15 + 45 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 55 g butter
• 900 g chicken drumsticks
• salt and pepper
• 1 lemon, the juice
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 7 garlic cloves, sliced
• 120 ml (30 g) fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C).
2. Grease the baking pan generously with the butter and place the chicken drumsticks in the pan. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the chicken pieces. Sprinkle the garlic and parsley on top.
4. Bake the chicken until golden and the garlic slices have turned brown and roasted for about 30–40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches at least 165°F (74°C). The baking time may be longer if your drumsticks are on the larger size. You can lower the temperature a little towards the end of the baking time if your drumsticks are becoming too dark.