Keto Side Dishes Recipes
Roasted Tomato Salad
Sweet, roasted cherry tomatoes, spiced just right. Sprinkled with oil, chopped scallions, and a splash of vinegar.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
4 g net carbs | 2 g fiber | 10 g fat | 1 g protein | 114 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 5 + 20 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 450 g cherry tomatoes
• 1 tsp sea salt
• ½ tsp ground black pepper
• 120 ml (50 g) finely chopped scallions
• 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1. Brush the tomatoes with oil to cover and sprinkle with spices.
2. Cook on the grill, using a special vegetable accessory, or in the oven until the tomatoes have browned a bit.
3. If using the oven, bake at 450°F (225°C) for about 15 minutes. Stir and turn the oven off, but leave the tomatoes to bake a little longer—about 10 more minutes.
4. Plate and sprinkle chopped scallions on top. Drizzle with vinegar and the rest of the olive oil. Let rest so the flavors mingle; serve the salad lukewarm or cold.
Chop the tomatoes in rough pieces if you prefer a more salsa-like salad. Or, throw on some crumbled feta for extra flavor. It’s a perfect side for virtually anything grilled.