Keto Snacks Recipes
Keto Salami & Cheese Chips
Craving a crunchy, low-carb snack? We’ve got one that only takes a few minutes to prepare. Salami & cheese is quite possibly the best combination EVER! Pop this goodness in the oven and before you know it, you’ll be crunching away! #LowCarbMmmmm
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
1 g net carbs | 0 g fiber | 15 g fat | 14 g protein | 197 kcal
Prep/Cooking Time: 10 + 10 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 110 g salami, about 5 slices per serving
• 240 ml (80 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp paprika powder
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F (225°C), or set your oven to broil (high heat).
2. Place the salami slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Allow some space between the slices.
3. Place a mound of shredded cheese on top of every slice, about 1–2 tablespoons. Sprinkle paprika powder or dry herbs on top for additional flavors.
4. Place in the oven; bake until the cheese turns bubbly and golden brown. Check often so they don’t burn.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool. Once cool, the chips are crunchy and ready to be enjoyed!
You can use any kind or shredded cheese you want – mild or sharp cheddar, aged cheddar, shredded mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese or you can mix different cheeses. You’ll get best results from a mix of cheddar and parmesan cheese. For additional toppings, you might add taco mix, onion or garlic powder or black pepper.