Keto Snacks Recipes
Low-Carb Cream Cheese with Herbs
This low-carb cream cheese with herbs is so easy to make! Mix non-flavored, full-fat cream cheese with fresh herbs and spices. Voila! Bring on yumminess!
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
4 g net carbs | 1 g fiber | 22 g fat | 4 g protein | 229 kcal
Prep Time: 5 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 230 g cream cheese
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 120 ml (30 g) fresh parsley or fresh basil, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• salt and pepper, to taste
• 4 (160 g) celery stalks, or other fresh vegetables of your liking
1. Stir all ingredients into the cream cheese. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes to let all the flavors develop. Add salt if needed.
2. Rinse celery stalks, cut into 2-3 inch lengths, and serve together with the soft cheese.
We used fresh herbs, garlic and lemon in this recipe, but feel free to experiment with your favorite spices!
Flavored cream cheese works well with cucumber, bell-pepper or carrot sticks, and with low-carb bread and sesame crispbread. And why not add some to gratins or sauces?