Keto Snacks Recipes
Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
Delicious bite-sized low-carb snacks that are ready in minutes. Everyone – kids and adults alike – will love them! Spicy cream cheese and sweet bell peppers are the perfect family-friendly combination.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia | Photo by Emma Shevtzoff
9 g net carbs | 3 g fiber | 29 g fat | 7 g protein | 334 kcal
Prep Time: 15 min | Easy | 4 Servings
• 8 mini bell peppers
• 230 g cream cheese, room temperature
• 28 g hard salami, thinly sliced and chopped finely
• ½ tbsp mild chipotle paste
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp fresh thyme or fresh cilantro, chopped finely
1. Slice the peppers in half, lengthwise. Using a small spoon, remove the seeds and ribs.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, salami, chipotle paste, olive oil, and herbs, until well combined.
3. Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture, and serve as a snack or an appetizer.